2022 Acura RDX Interior Amenities & Dimensions
What awaits inside the 2022 Acura RDX interior? We’re happy to share everything we know about this luxury SUV interior, so you can see for yourself the kind of features and space that are accessible to you when you choose to purchase or lease an Acura RDX at Southern Motors Acura. Without further delay, let’s get into it! Looking for a larger luxury SUV? The 2022 Acura MDX also boasts a spacious and well-appointed interior — for a premium.
Acura RDX Interior Technologies
Any Acura interior is bound to be opulent; Acura is a luxury car brand, after all. That having been said, you might be surprised at just how many creature comforts there are inside the Acura RDX interior, given that the RDX is the entry-level Acura SUV offering. Here’s a cursory list of some highlights that are sure to make you enjoy every Richmond Hill commute and Pooler carpool more:
- AcuraWatch™: Standard on every Acura RDX, the AcuraWatch system includes a full suite of driver assistance safety features to increase your peace of mind on the road in %%target_city_3 and beyond%%.
- True Touchpad Interface™: Acura features an intuitive touchpad, so you can easily access all of the 10.2-inch HD display while staying focused on the road ahead of you.
- Wireless Connectivity: From wireless charging to connectivity outside of your Acura, you will be able to get everything done seamlessly. Features include AcuraLink Connected Services, Alexa Built-In, and more!
- Acura/ELS Studio 3D® Premium Audio System: Your cabin is outfitted with 16 speakers designed by Grammy Award-winning producer, Elliot Scheiner.
Acura RDX Interior Dimensions
Seating for five is standard inside the Acura RDX interior. So is a 60/40 split-folding rear row. What else is standard is an abundance of space — see for yourself:
- Passenger Volume: 104 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume: 79.8 cubic feet (behind 1st row with seats down)
Not only is the Acura RDX interior and cargo area spacious overall, but this luxury SUV has individual dimensions that make it extremely competitive in the compact luxury SUV segment:
- Shoulder Room: Front – 60 inches/Rear – 57 inches
- Hiproom: Front – 55 inches/Rear – 50 inches
- Legroom: Front – 42 inches/Rear – 38 inches
- Headroom: Front – 40 inches/Rear – 38 inches
Find Your Next Acura at Southern Motors Acura
Ready to shop for a new Acura RDX near Richmond Hill? We’ve got you covered! Take a look at our selection online to find something that meets your needs. When you find it, call 912-232-3333 to book a test drive appointment. Meanwhile, be sure to check out our new vehicle specials to see how much you could save on your next Acura RDX lease or purchase at Southern Motors Acura.
More from Southern Motors Acura
Undeniably cool and eye-catching on any road in Richmond Hill, the 2023 Acura TLX has received high praise from automotive industry experts. And there’s no wonder: the luxury sedan has it all, with powerful performance specs, and amiable fuel economy. And the 2023 Acura TLX interior? It’s the whole cherry on top. Before you head…
In the world of cars, all eyes happen to be on the all new 2023 Acura Integra, which has made a comeback after two decades to Richmond Hill roads and all over the United States. Not only does the new Acura Integra have some mean performance specs with excellent fuel economy, it’s appearance is certainly…
A couple of decades ago, the car world fell in love with a certain little coupe: the Acura Integra Type R. Unfortunately, the Acura Integra Type R saw its end in 2001, not because of the vehicle itself, but because of the shrinkage of the car market. Fast forward to two decades later, and…